Monday, April 30, 2012

Longarm Projects Completed in April

I've decided to conclude each month with a post of my longarm accomplishments. This is more for me than you as it makes me accountable (not that I need additional accountability...lately several of you have been "nudging" me to "get the damn quilts quilted!") I do have quite the backlog...let's just say it's double-digit and if I quilt 3-4 tops a month I may be done by the end of the year! I did a good job keeping with the program in January, but then February and March were "dry" months (I did NOTHING!!!), so the pressure was on for April. Here's the good news: by extending the month one day (did you know that April now has 31 days?) I was able to complete three quilts! Two of them were recent additions to the pipeline (Maria's Little Gem and Sandy's Fall Panel Celebration), while one was 4+ years waiting (Lara's Petite Prism made with 30's fabrics). Believe it or not, I've got tops in the pipeline that are older than that! Shameful!!! Let's just look on the bright side...if I keep up the good work you'll all have your finished quilts by Christmas! Hopefully, without having to extend more months (thanks to Lauren for that idea...she's great at finding the loopholes!).


Here's a picture of Lara with her 30's quilt...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home