Find Your Happy Place
Lauren leaves for Portland tomorrow after spending two weeks at home with "the Parents." I'll miss her. We've had a great time together spending 6-8 hours each day at the cabin quilting and for the past three days making floormats. The final floor mat, which is titled Find Your Happy Place, is too cute for words. Several months ago I found the most adorable fabric at Joann's (Yes, Joann's!) with yoga frogs on a black background with sayings, such as Breathe, Chill Out, Find Balance and Harmony, Lighten Up, Love, Calm, Relax, Peace, Visualize (you get the idea), and it included the phrase Find Your Happy Place ("Happy Place" is a phrase Lauren has been using since Berkeley days). I bought a few yards just because I loved it. Lauren saw it and also fell in love. We had no idea what we'd do with it until this week when we decided to make it into a floormat. Here's a pic of the finished mat...
And, here's a close-up of the bottom border that includes writing and a frog that extends from the middle of the mat onto the border...
So cute, I want one!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home