Season's Beauty
It's called "Season's Beauty"...table runner and placemats designed for use with large patterned fabrics. Fun and quick to make!
Labels: General, Home Decor
...too small to be a club...
It's called "Season's Beauty"...table runner and placemats designed for use with large patterned fabrics. Fun and quick to make!
Labels: General, Home Decor
3 Comments:
You are incrediably clever and creative. I so much enjoy watching you as you create these beautiful pieces. And very beautiful as well! I look forward to every day with you.
Joyce, These are beautiful. No I don't have the pattern, but would love it. You are truly an inspiration. (I know BBBFF are suppose to compliment each other.)
I absolutely love the runner and the mats. Please send me the pattern! All of my runners are from you and I should probably have at least one that I've made for myself.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home