Monday, June 25, 2012

Another Happy Patient

Dianna emailed me this picture of Micaela (an older-young patient at Cottage Hospital) with one of the flannel quilts we made at our February Stix Retreat. I could look at a hundred of these pictures and the emotional impact wouldn't lessen...they wrench at my heart. Thank you, Dianna, for sharing this picture and thank you for your compassion in caring for these children. 


I'll be making more kits from my stash this month, so just let me know if you're up for making another donation quilt. Also, if you have odds and ends of flannel or other fabric appropriate for children and have no other use, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. Just this past weekend Sally brought me a large grocery sack of flannel scraps...all perfect for mixing and matching with mine.  Thanks, Sally!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home