Sunday, May 20, 2012

Fabric Depot (Portland)

Once, twice, three time's a charm...it took three trips to Fabric Depot to satisfy our fabric shopping urge! I'm writing this in Portland at the end of a week-long visit to attend and celebrate Lauren's graduation from Lewis and Clark Law School. It's been a wonderful week with great weather (a warm and sunny day for the ceremony on Saturday), we've dined at our favorite restaurants and grad dinner at a new one, the Portland City Grill (fantastic food and view of the city), and had a fun weekend with Jana flying in for the event and Scott and Maria driving down for the day! All in all, it's been perfect and, as far as Lauren and I are concerned, it's been made more perfect by three trips to Fabric Depot. Most of you don't know the store...just let me say it is by far the largest (1 1/2 acres) and most incredible fabric store I've ever shopped with every manufacturer and complete lines of every designer represented. Same is true for notions and textile art/craft products. And, did I mention...they have a large section of the store devoted to yarn! It's a "happy" place and one trip this past week was just not enough! Here are a few pics to give you an idea of just how much happiness can be found at Fabric Depot.



Yes, we each have a cart FULL of fabric! 


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home