Santa Barbara Annex
Sandy writes: "Attached is a photo just to let you know that your Santa Barbara (Stix) Annex that now meets on Wednesdays is moving right along. If Sally would quit giving stuff away at a fast pace the picture would have been REALLY full. More placemats and coasters than I want to count."
Thanks for this hilarious photo, Sandy. I LOVE it!!! Keep up the good work...both quilting and documenting it with your great photos.
P.S. I keep looking at this amazing picture. It reminds me of those picture/puzzles with hidden pictures within the main picture. Remember? Well, I've been zooming in to get a closer look and can't believe the stuff I'm now seeing. And those great designer clothespins...blue? I've got to get some. The two of you deserve Mega Kudos for staging this fantastic picture. I will never tire of looking at it!
P.S. I keep looking at this amazing picture. It reminds me of those picture/puzzles with hidden pictures within the main picture. Remember? Well, I've been zooming in to get a closer look and can't believe the stuff I'm now seeing. And those great designer clothespins...blue? I've got to get some. The two of you deserve Mega Kudos for staging this fantastic picture. I will never tire of looking at it!
Labels: Santa Barbara Annex

5 Comments:
I love the picture! Out Miss Sally is the cutest! xoxo
Lauren, was that a Freudian slip..."Out" rather than "Our"???
Hey guys, not just a great picture, it is the accomplishments we need to talk about
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mega Kudos! You are the Coaster Queen (I think I've counted 40+ hanging from bushes and trees and in the basket). And, your snowball quilt is beautiful (about time you finished it)! Love the placemats, but they appear to be without binding...is this the new raw-edge method? The tomatoes are great, but don't I remember those from last year? My favorite is the chicken bag...is it me or are those chickens standing on their heads? You make me smile...keep up the great work!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home