Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Lake House

I just received this picture this morning taken two weeks ago at the "Lake House" on Lake Nacimiento where the Santa Barbara Stix Annex met for the day. I heard about this trip the day of the event and have waited anxiously for the picture (was it sent via Pony Express?). Now that I've received it all I can say is: I'm jealous! And, Sally, it's time to get some new props...I saw those in the last picture you shared! What a gorgeous view! I'm not sure how conducive it is to stitching, but it looks like a perfect place to just sit back, soak up the sun, and let the creative juices flow! 



Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 23, 2012 at 10:26 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Hi all, i made those mats right there with the view. the lake house is available any time we want to relax and sew or just relax. Looking forward to stix next week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home