Sunday, July 29, 2012

October Stix Retreat

The next retreat is scheduled for Friday, October 26 through Sunday, October 28, 2012. Plan to arrive on Thursday afternoon, October 25th. Mark your calendars. The project I have in mind (my secret for now) can be completed in two days (three at the outside). It's kind of artsy, but practical. While it's doable for everyone, some of you may consider it a "stretch". Actually, now that I consider it, you'll all think it's a stretch! But, I think you'll enjoy the process and like the results! Between now and then I'll be working on a prototype and looking forward to another great weekend! ;) 

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 29, 2012 at 11:37 PM , Blogger Verne said...

Maybe we will have to "stretch" on the good eats as well. Wonder who we can get to do the cooking?

 
At July 30, 2012 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Joyce Moser said...

We accept nothing less than Chef Verno! Get stretchin'!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home