An Unusual Lone Star
I may have mentioned my latest project (and Sandy's, too)...an Unusual Lone Star from Karen Stone's book, Karen Stone's Quilts (apparently, she puts all her creative energy into making gorgeous quilts, not thinking of catchy names for her books!). Both Sandy and I started this quilt after the last retreat. I have been trailing her in making my blocks and still am (she's almost finished and I have about 15 to go). The great thing about being the chief blogger?...I get to decide what to blog and which pictures to post! So, while I'm a bit behind Sandy in making blocks, I put together what I've done this morning and snapped this picture. It's missing two diamonds and the blocks need some rearranging, but you get the idea!
Fair's fair! Send me a picture of yours, Sandy, and I'll share it with our many readers...(LOL, that's more text talk: "laugh out loud")!
Next day: Sandy took my challenge and sent me these pics of her ULS...it's looking great!
Labels: Checking In, General, ULS

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home