Stashbuster Totes
I sold a second Stashbuster tote a few weeks ago to Wendy Hunter, a honey vendor at the Pine Grove Farmers Market. She admired my veggie tote I was carrying around the market and asked where she could get one...that was the beginning of our idea to sell the totes at her stand. Maybe I should say "display the totes" as we have yet to sell one. Our concern was a valid one...there's not a lot of money amongst the Pine Grove clientele. The totes were well-received, admired by all, but all balked at the price of $35. We agreed to give it a try for two weeks. At that time I'll either go to Plan B (approach the kitchen shop or the little art gallery in Amador City) or Plan C (give them all away as gifts). Regardless, they're fun (and a bit addictive) to make! Here's a picture of Wendy with her honey, herbs, fruits and my totes.

2 Comments:
I would say that you should continue to try to sell them except that I seem to keep stealing them all to give away as gifts. Hahaha!
Not stealing, but taking what is rightfully yours. You've helped make many of them. ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home